INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to provide us with personal information when you visit our website. For example, if you decide to complete an application, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number), age group and gender. If you would prefer that we not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with this information, although obviously if you don’t provide us with any information we ask for, it might mean that we won’t be able to supply you with the products you want. We will store and use your information for the purposes and in the ways set out in this policy. In addition to the information you give us, you also agree that we can:
- Collect information about your personal finances from credit reporting agencies, current and previous employers and another person like a bank or lender who may have information relevant to your credit history;
- Check this information against records held by government agencies (like the NZTA); and
- Record any telephone calls between us and use those recordings for training, evidence or security purposes.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
You agree that we can use your personal information to do any of the following:
- Decide whether to open an account in your name with us, including assessing whether you will be able to make any payments without coming under financial pressure;
- Manage your account, including monitoring payments;
- Decide whether to give you any other products you want to buy;
- Let you know about products, event information, promotions or tips via text message, email, telephone or post. If you don’t want to receive this information just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word STOP in the subject bar.
- Provide other services to you and manage your relationship with us;
- Help us run our business and meet any legal obligations we have; and
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can give your information to:
- Members of the Stand Out NZ Limited (being any company or business that is associated with Holographic Blades)
- Our agents and people who provide us with services;
- Reputable market research organisations (you can opt out of this if you want)
- Credit reporting agencies who may hold and use that information to provide their credit reporting services;
- Debt collection agencies and law firms;
- Anyone we transfer our rights and obligations to in connection with your account or products, or that we are considering transferring them to; and
- Anyone else we need to contact to carry out your instructions.